BBS

返信内容を削除します。削除すると元に戻せませんのでご注意ください。

第1回 越路WEST・BCカップを開催します。

2009-10-08 20:23:44
10/24(土)朝日山グラウンドにて開催
大会要綱は参加チーム代表に配布しました。
参加チームの方は、こちらから書込みをお願い致します。

返信内容を削除

I came here to study <a href=" http://www.cornwallfoodanddrink.co.uk/why-dont-i-do-my-homework/#lemonade ">free online accounting homework help</a> So why was big business unable to support either the Clinton or the Obama health-care reform efforts? One reason, according to a Fortune 500 CEO Mizruchi quotes, is an ideological conviction so deep it trumps the bottom line. テδ「テつ?テつ廾ne [view] inside the business community is a belief that anything the government touches is bad,テδ「テつ?テつ the executive said. テδ「テつ?テつ弋here are many who, regardless of any pragmatic benefit to their company, are opposed in any way to government run programs, government mandated programs. It just doesnテδ「テつ?テつ冲 sit well with their philosophy.テδ「テつ?テつ Thatテδ「テつ?テつ冱 a powerful admission. One reason we give weight to the political recommendations of business leaders is their economic expertise. Just as climate scientists have special authority when it comes to the environment, businesspeople have special authority on economic policy. But if, as Mizruchiテδ「テつ?テつ冱 anonymous CEO says, they are actually just advocating their personal beliefs, one wonders whether they merit a privileged place in the national conversation.
この返信を本当に削除してもよろしいですか?
削除キー:

削除する

投稿詳細に戻る

BBSホームへ